Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isle Aukate - Page 856
[Image: 856.png]
Why is the bar secret? Does Fox not allow bars on the island?
She does, in fact there is a bar frequented by quite a few of her officers. Perhaps this is simply something outside the public eye and guarded by fellow minions so that they're not bothered or attacked by foes while they're attempting to relax.

Rather like an 'officer's club' in the military.
Could be...but if that was the case why would the old Doe in the book shop be so grumpy with them going to this place?
I think it's less the fact that it's a bar and more the fact that it's a gentlefur's club that is why things are so hush-hush. And even then, the code word is probably not to get in but rather to speak to Torn (as I'm sure he doesn't speak to just every oddball that stumbles through the door).
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
However, if you're having technical troubles, feel free to shoot me a PM!
Ugh. One of those members only upper class places eh? I think I'll stick to the Freeze-ray.
Not exactly, just not the kind of place many people would want to advertise they visit (gentlefur's club is is a euphemism for stripper club, and from talks on the stream and IIRC a little of what has been seen in comic, it's a kind that caters to a specific taste). And, like I said, the code word may have more been a signal they were there not for "entertainment" but rather to talk about something with Torn specifically.
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
However, if you're having technical troubles, feel free to shoot me a PM!
I know the euphemism of Gentlefurs club.

But places like this do usually only allow members only.

That's another type of place I tend to stay away from "Gentlefurs' clubs" yeah right.