Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isle Aukate - Page 858
[Image: 858.png]
*snicker* He's a jerk, but I like Torn's style }B)
I still can't imagine Torn speaking in any voice other than a stereotypical flamboyant voice.
(07-04-2017, 02:44 PM)MviluUatusun Wrote: I still can't imagine Torn speaking in any voice other than a stereotypical flamboyant voice.

Dude please don't say things like this. I've already warned you once.
I see Torn having more of a sweet calm voice, the kind of sweet and calm coming from someone who knows his place in the world, and knows he's on the upper side of the power scale. He may not be the most powerful being on the island, whatever your definition of power is, but he's not far from the top, and has his teeth dug in many things throughout the archipelago. And also someone who knows how people behave and how to get what he wants in most cases.
(07-05-2017, 01:44 PM)Tamara Wrote: I see Torn having more of a sweet calm voice, the kind of sweet and calm coming from someone who knows his place in the world, and knows he's on the upper side of the power scale. He may not be the most powerful being on the island, whatever your definition of power is, but he's not far from the top, and has his teeth dug in many things throughout the archipelago. And also someone who knows how people behave and how to get what he wants in most cases.

We've established he sounds like Tim Curry.
(07-05-2017, 09:40 PM)Foxenawolf Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 01:44 PM)Tamara Wrote: I see Torn having more of a sweet calm voice, the kind of sweet and calm coming from someone who knows his place in the world, and knows he's on the upper side of the power scale. He may not be the most powerful being on the island, whatever your definition of power is, but he's not far from the top, and has his teeth dug in many things throughout the archipelago. And also someone who knows how people behave and how to get what he wants in most cases.

We've established he sounds like Tim Curry.

True, I had forgotten that.

Though, that doesn't help me much because I only know the voice of whatever actors they used to dub him in French... Which means he had different voices in his various movies since very little actors will have the same person dubbing them in every movie, and Tim Curry isn't part of those privilegied as far as I'm aware.  I'll have to look online and try to find some video with his real voice, so I can get a sense of what Tim Curry, and thus Torn, sound like...